Saturday, August 25, 2012

Flaming Christian

Never have I been known to be politically correct, not because I would ever want to hurt someones feelings but just because things change so much. Someone is almost always offend by someone or thing. So I guess I'll just throw this out there: some people are flaming! Generally when someone says that we automatically think of the homosexual community but that is not who I am speaking of here. I am talking about a Flaming Christian. You know the people they don't have to say that Jesus Christ is Lord of their life but you know right away because how they carry his or herself. They walk into a room and people almost seem to gravitate towards them. They have a love for other people that just spills out of them. I want to be that person! I want to love others so much that people know that there is no room for judgement in my heart. John 13:34-35 ESV A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. (35) By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” How great would that be? When we are friends with God love just flows out of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment