Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Clover App

Have you heard of Clover? It is a new app that allows you pay or request money from people for just about anything! This is great for people like me who loves to go out to eat with friends and family and you know the waiter gives you a look like, "Do you really want me to split the check up six ways?!" This way you just pull out your smart phone and send or request the money and it is transferred instantly! Once you link it up to your debit or credit card through your iPhone or Android you get $5 and can even buy gift cards like I did (I am already up to $16 in Amazon since last week!). Once your friends sign up to you can earn even more money. Right now I have 14 invites left and you can sign up here! Don't miss out on this chance to earn FREE money and make life a little easier! Comment if you sign up so I can update this so no one misses the chance today!

No comments:

Post a Comment