Sunday, March 3, 2013

L'Oreal Paris Magic B.B. Cream Review!

Thanks to SheSpeaks and L'Oreal I was able to try their new Pairs Magic B.B. Cream! 
Let me start by saying I am not a huge make-up gal, but I loved L'Oreal's Paris Magic B.B. Cream! I was totally hesitant because it's name ever sounded strange to me, but it was great.
I started off fresh out of the shower with my squeaky clean face and squirted a small amount of the fair cream into my hands and gently covered my face and honestly, it looked like the $35 stuff my sister buys at the expensive store at the mall! I think magic totally fits the bill since my face looked smooth and flawless! I didn't have to reapply later in the day and my face never dried out or felt greasy. When I run out of the sample that SheSpeaks sent me, I am going to be running to the store to pick up some more! And for only around $10.95 a bottle you might just want to pick up your own shade too!

No comments:

Post a Comment