Saturday, August 6, 2011

Daily Deelz $5 Weekend Credit

Who doesn't love free credit? I know I do! I have been able to score some Christmas gifts for free or super cheap! Here is a new site similar to Groupon called Daily Deelz! This weekend if you like there facebook and email my new accquatian, Mr. Paul you will get a credit to your Daily Deelz for $5! Also, once you sign up you will get a unique refurall code that you can share with friends and have them sign up and they pay you money! There is a whole break down on their site on how you can make money when your friends snags one of there awesome deals! Like them, sign up and email Paul for your credit to hit your account Monday! Here is Paul's email: paul@dailydeelz.com
Let me know what awesome deals they have for your city! Sign up here:
http://www.dailydeelz.com/register/refer/1afb9b2840c08f83b5666d5d9e546232

No comments:

Post a Comment