Thursday, December 9, 2010

Decisions that alter

Well, today has been a little too long. Little has been sick and not looking too good today. Big has been beyond grumpy. I am starting to feel out numbered by people who are feeling under the weather. I have been thinking all day about what to write here tonight and many things popped into my head but nothing too deep. I wonder what Christmas will be like this year? Last year was pretty good, but this year is going to be rough. Lots of people have lost loved ones and this year Big will leave us on Christmas day and not be home till the 26th. I feel like something will be missing Christmas night when we are home open Little new toys and holding up his new clothes and picturing how cute he'll look in them. Big is going to her fathers Christmas morning and I am sure there will be tears. Tear are flowing now just thinking about it. Everytime she leaves the house I am reminded by choices I made that will affect me for the remainder of my years on this earth. How often we make one decision that will alter the course of our lives and the lives of our family.
Tonight as you tuck your Big or Little into bed, remember what you do once they are asleep could change your life and theirs too.

No comments:

Post a Comment