Monday, December 13, 2010

A long time coming

I never would have guessed at, ahem, 27 I'd be where I am today. Somethings are just like I planned them but they didn't happen the way I thought the would. I am a happily married lady and mommy to Big and Little. We have two cars and are home owners. But, I have been divorced twice, had an affair and moved away for the only home I have ever known. Some of this may come as a surprise to a lot of you but I can't run away from my past. I must forgive myself and learn. My prayer is that each time I open up and share about how the Lord brought me out of the pit I got myself into that you would see His amazing grace that with His awesome power, He can bless you too! I am very open and I am the last to judge because of the places n life I have been, I am the least of these. I have learned that boasting should only be about how incredible God's powers are and that you can never be too far from His loving arms of forgiveness.After a long time coming I know He's not done with me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment